Tuesday, July 22, 2008

GO GREEN PEACE!!!

Okay so I never like Mc cain (HILARY AND OBAMA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!)  So I was reading and article from green peace, saying John Mc Cain's Ideas include Global warming and such, and you know how much i want to save the world from global warming!  Any way there is also a way to destroy the ideas of this evil (KIDDING, AND SO GLAD WE ARE NOT IN THE COMUNE GOV) person out to destroy the world!  All you need is an Email and the rents permission!  I'm so doing it! and it is just another way of trying to get my mom to vote for Obama.......  here it is

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harsh man girl?

Random Irregular said...

LoL, Go Obama!

Anonymous said...

What the....?!

I've been gone for like. a year, and someone steals my name. There is only ONE Secretspy! Seriously, and on top of it that using my name to be nice (of all things) to some freaks.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean some one stole you're Idenity? Are you not the secret spy we all know and Love?