Saturday, June 28, 2008

my dream car is.......................




The wonderful sixties.......aw yes a time of peace and record breaking cars aw yes.............. And yes the car at the end peel trident (or the spots version) has been on Anaka's diary! This car as you can see proves it self and well I had to post Top Gear on sooner or later for it is my favorite TV show! I mean who wouldn't love a show one about cars two, three insanely funny guys, three the have accents, five THEY DRIVE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the car is praticly green! And well I want one! It would be so cool to drive around my school in that even though I don't have my liscence yet! *insert evil laugh here*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!

Random Irregular said...

Top Gear is awesome.